To make an even larger rosette you will need a ruler, 6 pieces of 8×10 paper, and all the other materials from the previous tutorial.
1. Take two pieces of paper, measure 2 inches in, and place double sided tape on the edge of each of the pages.
2. Fold the page starting at one side like an according.
3. Using your scissors, round the edges.
4. Using your 1/8″ hole punch, punch holes on both edges of the paper.
5. Repeat two more times.
6. Fold the paper in half and tape it together.
7. Repeat two more times.
8. And tape all the pieces together.
Lastly, I’ll leave you a little time saving tip. You can use just two pieces of paper for the smaller rosettes, and just four pieces of paper for the larger rosettes, but they won’t hold the shape. I did this for a few of the larger rosettes, and I held them together by tying fishing line through the two holes in the center of the rosette (when you fold each of the halves, it will create a little hole at the point). This will save you money, time, and paper!