1. The state, property, or quality of being strong.
2. The power to resist attack; impregnability.
3. The power to resist strain or stress; durability.
4. The ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly.
n. pl. dig·ni·ties
1. The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
To be clothed in strength and dignity. What an idea. If you tell me where to buy that outfit, I’ll take one in every color! I think it’s safe to say that we all want to live a life that is “worthy of esteem or respect”. I think it’s also safe to say that we all know how hard that can be sometimes. But no matter how hard, and no matter what happens, when you choose strength and integrity above everything else, you can laugh with true joy, because you have replaced your fear with faith.