We have teamed up with lunchbox to bring you free stuff! We love playing dress, and that all starts with the hair and makeup. Your sweat pants can look dressy if your hair looks good. So, the generous people at TRESemme are doing this month’s First Friday Giveaway and they asked us to take part! For the first time ever, TRESemme Botanique products are available at Family Dollar, and you have the chance to get a coupon for a free bottle of shampoo (made with no parabens or dyes for healthy looking hair).
How can you qualify for the free product? It’s simple, just be one of the first 5,000 people to sign up. That’s it!
Visit the Family Dollar Value Meets Beauty Facebook tab today through May 12th to sign up for the giveaway and for the Value Meets Beauty email, where you’ll receive exclusive savings on the beauty products you love.
Even if you’re not one of the first 5,000 to sign up, you’ll still receive a coupon for a $1 off TRESemme Botanique shampoo or conditioner at Family Dollar. Score!
Ever since I posted this photo on instagram people have asked about the hair (and the dress ;)). It’s very simple:
1) Start an inside out braid at your part. (don’t know how to do an inside out braid, click here to learn.)
2) Once you get about 3 braids in, start to bring the hair around from the far side of your head, so that you are bringing all your hair from the left over to the braid on the right, and not braiding just the one side of your head.
3) once you hit the nape of your neck, stop and rubber band it.
4) This is the most important part! Pull on the braid, working your way back up the braid to loosen and fan out the hair that’s there. This gives the braid a looser, fuller look.
5) Lastly I put what was left into a loose bun, and I was ready for the night.
Don’t forget to enter to win a free shampoo, here, and have a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend.
Post sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are 100% my own.