Red, White, and Blueberry! The Perfect 4th of July Ice Tea Recipe

Summer means barbecues, picnics and big family gatherings. Shouldn’t you pair all those great times with a great drink? Delicious, natural Lipton Iced Tea will improve every meal, and give your favorite summer activities a tasty boost. Made with real tea leaves and 0 calories, Lipton Iced Tea is the perfect drink for any situation. And now you can save 20% on Lipton Teas with the Cartwheel app when you shop at Target. Click here to find out more!

IMG_7822

We partnered with Lipton and Target to bring you the BEST 4th of July Sweet Tea recipe we’ve ever found!! (thanks to MyRecipe.com.)  This is delicious, refreshing, and looks red, white, and blue!
IMG_3875
Lemon-Blueberry Sweet Tea:

IMG_3884

Ingredients:
1 (10-oz.) package frozen blueberries
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (aprox. 3 lemons)
3 family-size Lipton Ice Tea bags (or 6 regular tea bags)
3/4 cup sugar
Garnishes: fresh blueberries, lemon rind strips

Recipe:

1. Bring blueberries and lemon juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, using the back of a spoon to squeeze out juice. Discard smushed blueberries.
2. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan (if you have two saucepans you can start this while you smush the blueberries); add 3 family-sized tea bags; let stand 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and blueberry juice mixture. Pour into a pitcher; cover and put in the fridge for 1 hour. Serve over ice.
IMG_7821 2
Cheers! Enjoy!

LLLove,
Jen & Jess

Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.

7 Comments

• 10 months ago

It’s an amazing paragraph designed for all the online users; they
    will take advantage from it I am sure.

• 10 months ago

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or sugtgseions? Thank you

• Jennifer Kahn
      9 months ago

Hi Trudy, It depends on the platform. Blogger is really user friendly and if you’re starting out all on your own with no web designer, you may want to start there. WordPress is what we use now. It gives you more options, but it’s much harder to navigate. Hope that helps! xo

• Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this site. It’s
    simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s hard to get that
    “perfect balance” between superb usability and appearance.
    I must say that you’ve done a excellent job with this.
    Also, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Internet explorer.
    Superb Blog!

• Jennifer Kahn
      9 months ago

Thank you so much!! Your comment means so much to us!! xo

• 10 months ago

Great article.

• 9 months ago

continuously i used to read smaller posts which as well clear
    their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at this time.