Conquer From Within

img_7307

AllKind is a clothing brand dedicated to ethical manufacturing, giving back, and spreading messages of empowerment.  Three things we love and believe in as well!

All Kiind

This message in particular means more to me now than every before. “Conquer from within.”  A reminder that your power and self worth start from within, and are not about what the outside world says. That every spark, passion, inspiration, idea, starts inside of you and it’s your job, and your journey, to foster it and grow it into something tangible.

All Kind

It also is a beautiful reminder for me personally as I grow a little baby boy, that my Motherhood starts now.  That I have  a responsibility to not only foster my passions and inspiration, but to pass them on to my children.  To start to view the world through their lens. To teach them how to make it better, protect it, care about it, and others, with love and empathy.

All Kiind

Conquer means: to overcome and take control of.  We are all conquers! There are things we need to overcome daily and the battle starts from within you, and you are so much stronger than you think you are.

img_0870

Shirt: AllKiind (*giveback/ethically made – donates 10% to charity)

Watch: Tuk Watches (*giveback – provides safe drinking water to children in Cambodia)

Bracelets: Nisolo (fair-trade) and Half United (*giveback – each purchase donates 7 meals to someone in need. Use CODE: LLLOVE25 to get 25% off at checkout)

Sunglasses: Blue Planet Eyewear (*giveback/eco-friendly)

Ring: UNCVRD Jewelry (*giveback – 40% of proceeds goes towards the fight against human trafficking)

7 Comments

• 5 months ago

Awe, I love it. Especially the part about it being our job to foster and grow things from within to share with the world.

You truly are a beautiful soul.

xo

• 5 months ago

I think this is among the most important info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

• 5 months ago

Howdy! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask. Does operating a well-established website like yours take a large amount of work? I am completely new to running a blog however I do write in my journal daily. I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

• Amazing blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any tips? Thanks a lot!

• 5 months ago

An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me breakfast simply because I discovered it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your blog.

• 5 months ago

Remarkable! Its actually awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this article.

• 5 months ago

Fabulous, what a webpage it is! This website provides helpful facts to us, keep it up.